Tuesday 10 March 2009

This one's a lot nicer

I went to the doctor's early this morning and this one I had today is a lot nicer and will probably end up being the one I go to for this because I have an appointment for Friday with him... didn't even know you could make appointments at this clinic, but it's fine with me.

Today he ran some more blood tests so the results should be back on Friday. He prodded me a bit and asked me questions that now make me think I have the consumption. Oh, if only I had the consumption - how romantic! But anyway, I'm off work until Monday for some reason. I don't get it, but he thinks I need rest or something... I'm insomniac - there will be no rest. But I'm allowed to go to uni.

Oh, and it's not caused by my alcoholism, which is always great.

I'm starting to also think that I'm a little bit worried. I'm not feeling worried or anything, but I've noticed my eating habits have changed quite a lot today. Breakfast was a slice of banana bread and an apple. Lunch was a tube of Rolo and a slice of frittata. I also bought a block of dark chocolate with that Rolo, and then bought iced coffee and lollies to take into my afternoon lecture. I then had a "snack" of a salad sandwich to try and make myself feel better, followed by a slice of bread with peanut butter and honey. I'm now eating nutella out of the jar. I feel kind of bad since I'm trying to be healthy and I'm not allowed to go to the gym this week (doctor's orders). I really don't think I'm that worried though, but my chocolate consumption suggests otherwise.

I just want Friday to hurry up so I can know what's going on.

No comments: