Wednesday 27 May 2009

No time to relax!

My favourite thing about finishing an assignment is grabbing one of my coloured folders, writing the course code and "Assignments" on it, then putting all of my notes and readings into that folder and storing it away, never to be looked at again.

Ahhhhhh.

Last night I finished this bitch of an assignment that was due at midnight at 11:55. Oh yeah. I finished it at 11:30 but then decided that I should read it and see that it actually made sense. It didn't really, but oh well. I fixed a few things, but there was one paragraph that seemed to repeat one several paras up from it, but them's the breaks. It's handed in, I don't have to think about it, I can relax.

Except that I can't because I have two assignments due on Monday. And meanwhile, I'm going out tonight (like a REAL student on student night!!! Wow!) and Nicole's coming up on Saturday to be awesome and watch Oprah (ooooooh yeah!).

1 comment:

Nicole said...

GET YOUR ASSIGNMENT DONE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT WHEN I'M THERE!

But I won't be up there till about 4 so at least get majority of it done by then, then you won't have to worry about it and message me saying you need to get this done and I can't come. Because I'm coming anyway, you get no say. *end Nicole being bossy*