Friday 22 May 2009

FINALLY

I totally got a customer compliment yesterday. Because I am AWESOME. Or, because I didn't have any other customers at registers and didn't mind chatting about that stupid bogan who stole a bar mat in Thailand to him. And he gave me a compliment. WOOT!

Now, obviously I was nice out of the kindness of my heart (yet to be proven), but when other people get a customer compliment they get a gift card for the store. I better be getting some PAY from this. I'm just saying. David came up to me and told me the customer had said nice things. Yuhuh. Where's my money, bitch?

Jokes, jokes. :-

Meanwhile, I totally won something at work. Nice. Didn't even know there was a competition. Oh yeah. On Tuesday next week Deb, Rene` and I are going to the opening of a new restaurant neaby called Lizotte's.

Performing at this special launch are Diesel, Deni Hines, Beccy Cole, local artists Benjalu and Jason Lowe. Your MC is Aaron Kearney.

Can I get a who-now? I've heard of Deni Hines, and Diesel is familiar, but I have no idea about the others.

But HEY! FREE FOOD! Y'all know I am PRO free food. Mmm yummy.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

If it makes you feel better (which it won't), I never got any kind of reward for my customer compliment either - why do they think I've stopped playing nice (haha jk... kinda)