Monday 1 December 2008

What the hell was I thinking?

So I'm currently in the process of moving rooms from my little shoebox in room 5 to Anne's old room, #1. I spent the last 10 minutes moving the bed from it's original position to another one before deciding to turn it 180 degrees. It now faces the window, which I'm sure will come back to bite me in the arse. I keep thinking, "It's OK cos my bed faces the window now and it's fine," and then I remember that my room doesn't actually get any sun... meh. I'll just deal. It's the only real way to be able to have the little shelf for my TV.

Now I'm going to tackle moving my bookshelf. I'll probably update this throughout the day as I get more and more pissed at myself for deciding I need a bigger room for the next seven months...

**UPDATE**
11:23 - it just took me twenty minutes to clean, organise, and finally move the wire stand I keep my toilletries (sp?) on. It's going to be a long-ass day.

**UPDATE**
12:10 - erm... so my bookshelf won't move. Have called a boy to get help moving. Poor Beau!

**UPDATE**
12:28 - found a sock that's been missing for about 6 months! Luckily, I'm stubborn and never threw out the other sock...
**UPDATE**
2:22 - Beau came and we moved my bookshelf and watched Oprah. Now I'm going to have lunch, but that one hour break has done something to me and now my back hurts. WTF?!
**UPDATE**
6:05 - Oh god, it's six o'clock and I've done nothing. NOTHING!
**UPDATE**
6:40 - there's just so much! Oh, and the guy came to fix the washing machine and replaced the programme knob, but it turns out it's the whole washing machine that's screwed. Good to know, now that I've run out of clothes...

No comments: