Monday 29 December 2008

I stepped on something spikey...

So last night I went out with some friends for coffee and icecream by the beach. It was very nice until I stepped on something spikey in the sand.The bottom of my foot is covered in these little dots now. It turned out the be a puffer fish or something and now my foot is very owie. At least, it is when I use it for things like walking and such.

Speaking of walking, the coffee actually worked last night and I didn't get to sleep until about 2am. Grr. Double grr is that I woke up at 7:20am. Guess who's in a good mood? So, since I was awake I thought I'd better make use of the early start and begin my new excercise regime. I haven't done any physical activity since uni ended and I stopped walking to class (and even by the end of uni I was driving a lot due to my inability to be punctual). I haven't gained any weight, but the fat has redistributed itself and it's not looking good. Lol. I think it also has a lot to do with the fact that I have been in a bad, bad mood and I have been eating a lot of takeout. A LOT of takeout.

So anyway, the walk. I managed to last for about 15 minutes. The longest 15 minutes of my life. It was just so hot - I obviously hadn't woken up early enough. And I forgot how hilly this area is. Oh. And I broke into a run at the end which lasted about a minute 'til I got to my door. I didn't mean to run! It's just that I needed to cross a road and there were cars coming so I decided to just go anyway and ran across... and then I couldn't figure out how to stop. It was horrid. When I got home I collapsed and died.

4 comments:

Beau. said...

You're alive! The puffer fish didn't kill you!

Sarah said...

It was touch and go for awhile there...

Anonymous said...

and in Australia its called "takeaway" your not in America any more :P

Sarah said...

Hey man - shut up!!!! :P