Saturday 20 June 2009

What is the golden rule that everyone knows about me?

DON'T FUCKING WAKE ME UP.

What's that? The house is on fire? Well, you'd better hope that you burn with it, baby, because it's a better fate than the one that waits for you when I'm done.

Especially don't wake me up after I've told you how little sleep I've been running on all week and how I want to just sleep.

Daniel, this includes you. Just because you come into the house at 8:30 in the morning and have to go, I'd prefer to NOT SEE YOU (hell, I'm perfectly fine with never seeing you) than being woken up just so you can say hi. I got to bed at 2am. I'm now going to shank you. You now have options regarding which hole to shit through.

And then don't be so surprised that I'm then in a crabby mood for the rest of the day.

Seriously, I'm 24 now. They've had 24 years to know the consequences of interrupting my sleep. If I'm cranky, NO ONE can be happy. This is just the way it is.

So anyway, it was nice to finally have a shower in this house with a working ventilator fan in the shower. Yes, it's shocking, but Daniel finally did something FOR HIS OWN FAMILY!!! If this had happened at Cassie's house, it would have been fixed immediately. But no, it happened here. And it happened over 2 years ago. When I got back from America it was broken. I made a fuss. Nothing got done. Everytime I came down from Newcastle I pestered him to fix it. Honestly, what's the point of having a licensed electrician living here??? Nothing got done. Then finally he calls me yesterday and tells me he's fixed it. Yeah, and? It seriously took him 10 minutes, and that includes the time it took him to go to Bunnings and buy a new fan. He is a dick.

No comments: