Friday 5 June 2009

Wardrobe Gaps. And also, a mild whinge (you know, just for something different)

So, many of you will know that I have been thinking about packing for Europe for, oh a few months now. And when I say thinking about it, I mean that I've had several dreams about what I need to pack, each day as I get dressed I think, I wear this often, should I pack it? It's been made even harder recently since I've started wearing things I don't often wear due to lack of money and being sick of wearing the same things over and over again (people who see me often can attest to the fact that I really need to get some new outfits going).

Now, at least before I could say, hey, I don't wear this here so why would I wear it in Europe? Since I've started wearing these clothes again, I have a problem in that I DO wear these things here, so what if I want to wear them in Europe?

I've decided to solve the dilemma of how I would take my "ballet dress" (as it is now called since I bought it to wear to the ballet, not because I like to pirouette in it) that I will be wearing at Lara's sister's wedding by sending it over there. I should probably do that soon. I don't forsee any formal occasions happening before then.

No wait, Mel's birthday. ARGH!

See the dilemma???

Also, I just realised that I don't own any shorts. I'll be going in summer and I don't have any shorts! Actually, I do have some shorts, but they're huge on me. Which sucks because they're really good shorts and were kind of expensive (stupid Torrid). I have one pair of kind-of shorts, but they're a bit big on me too. They stay up if I wear a belt, but it would be nice to have some shorts I don't have to worry about.

But oh wait, it's friggen winter here. AARGH!

Why is the universe against me????? I need to go and buy The Secret. That's what Oprah would do.

I bet Oprah has shorts.

No comments: