Monday 27 April 2009

Violated

I forgot to mention that I woke up yesterday morning with a trail of bites along my belly. There's about ten all up. I feel abused. I then went and washed all my sheets. As soon as I have a chance I'm going to get my doona laundered. Meanwhile, it could have happened before bed, but I'm not taking any chances. It feels even worse when I think of those bloody "flea" poems I studied in my Shak-a-speare class last year. VIOLATED!!!

Also, it has come to my attention that I'm the shittest personal training client ever. From the second we start I'm like, "Is it time to stretch yet?" and I'm constantly giving the guy, "Are you serious?" looks each time he tells us what we're doing next. All in all, I'm annoying. But what do you expect when you're making someone like me exert herself physically? Don't be doing that. Even if I paid you to do that. Bad things happen. Usually to me though, because I'm always leaving bruised...

No comments: