Thursday 6 November 2008

on another note...

... what is with these headaches I've been getting lately??

OW.

Seriously, it's really bad. Like, one a day. I'm not a very big fan. I've used up a packet of panadol in the last couple of weeks, and meanwhile, I used to go YEARS between taking any headache/pain medication.

I'm wondering if they're tension headaches, but what would cause them? The first and last time I had tension headaches that lasted days on end it was because my parents had just split up. (I'm still not entirely convinced that the separation was the actual cause. That's just what the doctor decided it was. I thought I was fine with the whole thing.)

3 comments:

Nicole M said...

I get tension headaches a lot and they're mainly from using the computer too much or doing work I don't want to do.

Sarah said...

Yeah, that sounds about right...

hookeymonster said...

i get headaches from my neck because of many different reasons but one of them is because of stress. you could consider seeing a physio. if you've got private health insurance the appointments can be pretty cheap.