Sunday 18 May 2008

Running to the nearest brick wall to bang my head against it...

WHY DO I DO THIS?????????

It's 8:20pm. The assignment's due at midday tomorrow. I have only written up to week six of the learning journal and decided to just write the essay anyway, so some time between now and tomorrow I will have come up with time (?!) and written the next 4 entries as well as the rest of my assignment. At the moment my essay is 873 words long, which is great, considering it's a 1500 word essay, min 1350 words if you do the 10% above and below leway. That means I have 627 words to go, or 477 words minimum. (No, of course I didn't work those out in my head. I don't have the ability to do basic addition and subtraction.)

So that's great, right? Hardly anything.

Oh, except for the fact that I'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO TALK ABOUT!! *hyperventilation kicks in*

Ok, I think I'm done freaking. I'll go write the rest. I do have stuff to say, I just don't want to say it. Oh, sweet irony! I'm going to talk about how I procratinate. chuckle chuckle chuckle.

No comments: