Wednesday 8 July 2009

Chola-chic

I spent an hour last night in tears, sobbing. SOBBING. Wasn't really thinking about the fact that I'm leaving today. Just that I was leaving something behind in Australia - MY FUCKING EYEBROWS.


I just wanted them tidied up so I could have a couple of weeks of not having to worry about them. I don't think I'll need to touch them for a very long time. It takes a long time to completely regrow eyebrows. They are currently two little chola lines. Plus, she completely changed the shape of them, plucking below AND above and completely changing the shape that was there. WHAT. THE. FUCK. Oh, and because I've got such sparse eyebrows anyway, my face looks bald. I'm going to have to sharpy these in in true cholita fashion.

1 comment:

Emma said...

sar i thought id let you know that i cant comment on your travel blog... could you check the settings for me please. i dont want you to think im not wanting to comment....im going to miss you heaps. have a heap of fun.