Monday 6 July 2009

Oh Gosh!

So it all seems to be coming together. Just got off the phone to Nadia in Italy. Shall be staying with her for a couple of days. That's good, seeing as I'd already booked a flight to Milan just so I could visit her. The flight from Milan to Paris cost me $40 AUD. Hells yes.

And I'm also going to Paris!!! Whoo! I need to decide whether to couchsurf it or hostel it there. Maybe a mixture of both. Which reminds me, really need to contact my guy in Bath to find out his address, seeing as I'll be getting to Bath in ... ONE WEEK!!! I'll be in another country in a week. Actually, in a couple of days. Oh my gosh.

Basically my trip is this:
London, Bath, Manchester, Morpeth, Scotland, Paris, Milan, Cuneo.........something something something... Germany. Phew!

Also, I'll be visiting Hetton-le-Hole where Nonno was born. Totally didn't even know where he was born. Good thing the rellies are more knowledgeable.

So the farewell on Saturday night was le awesome. I got sooooo drunk. Apologies for any drunken texts.... and voice messages.

BEAU! I still haven't heard from you!

No comments: