Thursday 4 August 2011

Considering Leaving...

So for a few weeks now I've been considering leaving Newcastle 6 months early and moving back home to Sydney. I was originally planning to do this in order to save myself some money for the 10 weeks I'll be on internship next year and unable to work, as well as the fact that the moment I finish internship I'll be moving somewhere completely new, so I should probably have some money saved for that.

But today, I realised another reason I might want to move: Newcastle is such a small town that you cannot help but run into people that you never want to see again. And you run into them a lot. And the constant visual reminders are terribly unhelpful.

(there are, however, many downfalls to leaving, most of those being my beautiful family I've created for myself. oh, if only they would move with me...)

No comments: